JAVA

by bearsfan6385

Original Post

JAVA

★ Newbie

VARIOUS GAMES KEEP TELLING ME TO DOWNLOAD JAVA. I HAVE DONE THIS SEVERAL TIMES BUT THE GAMES STILL WILL NOT LOAD. I DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE PAYING FOR POGO IF I CAN'T USE.

Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)

Re: JAVA

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello bearsfan6385,

When visiting the forum, it’s a good idea to check our ‘stickies’ at the top of the first page, to see if we have already posted on the topic – that way, you can read our list of trouble-shooting steps or solutions and not have to wait for one of us to respond to your post.

With that in mind, please see our main post here about Java. Take the time to read through this and follow the detailed steps there to ensure that Java is correctly installed and enabled on your computer: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/JAVA-ISSUE-POST-HERE/m-p/371424#M13526

If you are still being asked to download Java, having installed the latest version then please make sure that it is enabled correctly (point 3 in our guide deals with this).

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)