JAVA 10.21.2 keeps popping up and won't let me into any games. It says I don't have this installed and yet I have the latest JAVA installed. This is very maddening.

by goodtibbie2

Original Post

Highlighted

JAVA 10.21.2 keeps popping up and won't let me into any games. It says I don't have this installed and yet I have the latest JAVA installed. This is very maddening.

★ Newbie

When I try to get into any game a popup appears and says I don't have JAVA 10.21.2 installed.  I do have the latest JAVA installed and am really getting tired of not being able to play any of the games I have paid a membership to play.  What gives?

Message 1 of 2 (1,940 Views)

Re: JAVA 10.21.2 keeps popping up and won't let me into any games. It says I don't have this installed and yet I have the latest JAVA installed. This is very maddening.

Hero (Retired)

There are two main reasons for Java not being detected on your system after an update.

1. The first one is the antivirus.
    If you update your Java and you are prompted to update Java over again it's probably due to your antivirus.
    Here is how to resolve this problem

2. Java is disabled on your browser and cannot be detected.
    Enable Java

If the issue persists, we have a discussion thread dedicated where you can post a question. Please make sure you provide all the details we need in order to assist you: Support Thread for Java

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Message 2 of 2 (1,935 Views)