Re: [Info Gathering] Jungle Gin: Game freezes after winning

by Willameanna

Original Post

[Info Gathering] Jungle Gin: Insufficient Information

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi all,

If your post has been moved here it's only because it's missing the information requested in this thread:

[Info Gathering] Jungle Gin: Game freezes after winning

You haven't done anything wrong, we are simply attempting to ensure that the above linked thread only contains information that is useful for the studio techs.

Thanks,   Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to

your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer helper and moderator. I am not an EA employee.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others.
If you're happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Message 1 of 14 (680 Views)

★ Novice

It has nothing to so with settings.. it will freeze on my MountainRose07 name.. but not on my FalconKnights name.. I use the same computer just change names. It has something to do with the programming.

Message 2 of 14 (652 Views)

★★ Novice

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.POGO NEEDS TO STOP WITH THE BADGES FOR THE GAMES THAT THEY KNOW IS HAVING PROBLEMS.THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THEY MADE IT FLASH.I HAVE ALL MY STUFF UP TO DATE ,BUT WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS I JUST PLAYED TWO GAMES OF GIN FOR MY FRIEND WORKED HALF GREAT BUT WHEN I CAME BACK TO MY NAME IT IS BACK TO THE FREEZING *.I HAVE THREE ACCOUNTS AND I AM TIRED OF DEALING WITH GAMES THAT DON'T WORK RIGHT AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE FOR I HAVE COMPLAINED SO MANY TIMES MY FINGERS ARE SORE. YES IT IS THE SAME FLIPPING COMPUTER. BELIEVE ME I FEEL YOUR PAIN.....

Message 3 of 14 (618 Views)

★★ Novice

WOW YOU MAY HAVE THE ANSWER FOR ON MY NAMES I AM ALSO FULLY RANKED ON AND ON MY FRIENDS HE ISN'T .OK POGO THIS PERSON HAS TOLD YOU THE ANSWER NOW FIX IT PLEASE.FOR IT DOES THE SAME WITH ME ON MY NAMES COMPARED TO MY FRIENDS NAMES.

Message 4 of 14 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it isn't jungle gin that i am reporting but trizzle it is the one that freezes after winning the game

Message 5 of 14 (736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried playing with a partner and also just with a robot. Jungle Jin will not work. I have the same problem with chess, It wont let me do anything!

Message 6 of 14 (568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, but only on one account of 6. And it happens on any computer and any browser.

Message 7 of 14 (538 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will be glad to have a Pogo Tech call me and access my computer and let them actually see what happens whenever I try to play a round of Jungle Gin.  Just let me know. 

Message 8 of 14 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It not only freezes I can't get in at all. It gets to page loading and freezes.  This is happening with most games I try to play.  Been going on for a while

Message 9 of 14 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My computer is fine it is your game.  Mouse has new batteries and I do not appreciate telling me to check that.  If you can click on the game, start the game and able to click on knock, but can not move your cards, then it is your problem and I feel that I pay to play so I would like this corrected or maybe you should think that a lot of paid members are going to ask for their money back.

Message 10 of 14 (492 Views)