I'm a club pogo member. when I try to log in I'm told password /screen name is incorrect

by rustykatz_

Original Post

I'm a club pogo member. when I try to log in I'm told password /screen name is incorrect

★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: I'm a club pogo member. when I try to log in I'm told password /screen name is incorrect

Hero (Retired)

Have you cleared your flash & java cache in addition to the browser cache? Clear your browser cache again and close your browser after clearing the cache While it is closed, clear the flash cache. Reboot your computer & Restart your browser after that.

Here is a link you may find helpful:   https://help.ea.com/article/clearing-your-browsers-cache

If you are still having a problem, Always try using a different browser, a 'clean' browser will often solve a multitude of problems!

Also,

Please see if this thread, Click:

games won't load

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Hope this helps!!!

---------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)