Help - Games are not loading

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Re: Help - Games are not loading

★ Novice

well with no help from pogo i will not be renewing my club membership what a piece of *

Message 221 of 230 (535 Views)

EA Staff

@ray6969er Could you also please post some additional information on your issue: 

1. Post a short list of the games you are not able to load (2 or 3) so we know if you are having issues loading Java games, Flash games or both.

2. Post a detailed description on what is happening on your screen. Example: blank screen, stuck at the loading screen, error message...

3. Post both your Flash version and your system information
  • Your System Information - Available HERE

si.JPG

Message 222 of 230 (527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried all of those things.I have the latest flash version.Tried different browsers. Nothing works,still having trouble loading some games,not all of them,but it is very irritating when you cant play what you want to.When it comes time to renew my membership,I'm done. POGO sucks.

Message 223 of 230 (501 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Your browser couldn’t load this Java game.

Pogo requires the latest version of Java on your computer. Note: Java is not supported in Google Chrome version 42 or above or Firefox 42. Please use the latest version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here.

Update Java

Update didn’t work?

Check out Java.com’s TestJava page.

Check out our Troubleshooting page on enabling Java in your browser.

Still experiencing issues? Check out Oracle's Java and Pogo Troubleshooting Guide.

Message 224 of 230 (480 Views)

EA Staff

@toolman0607 Could you please your System Information - Available http://news.pogo.com/pogo-troubleshooter/

SysInfo.JPG

Thanks!
- Kristi

Message 225 of 230 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my spades game will not load been playing spades for year now I can not play why can you please fix it

Message 226 of 230 (444 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Here is my copied/pasted info: Pogo - Browser and System Info Browser = Microsoft Internet Explorer 11(Browser Mode 11, Document Mode 11) Cookies Enabled? = true Do Not Track = undefined Resolution = 1067 x 600 OS = WindowsUnknown Version Flash version = 27.0.0 Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_144 Note that my resolution is really as recommended by Windows 11 (1200 x 900), but this is never accurately accepted by your scanning tool. I updated Java and Flash today. However, I spent 7 hours troubleshooting, as no games would load!!! Some examples were Big City Adventure (never could do today's challenge), Boggle, Sweet Tooth, Monopoly (regular version), Canasta, Mahjong Escape and Hog Heaven slots. I cleaned all caches, tried all of your suggested loading tips repeatedly and rebooted frequently. I got every error message possible throughout the day, including that Pogo servers were down, my URL was wrong, system was too busy, etc. This is crazy and not acceptable, as it is not the first time I have wasted a day trying to use my paid membership! Why can't we reach a technician after reading all your articles and doing all we possibly can to update and maintain our computers? I really am to the point where I expect individual attention, not a generic written response. Please immediately offer some actual Pogo Help!!!
Message 227 of 230 (422 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @jpmwriter,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble loading Pogo games.

Thank you very much for all the information you provided, but I would like to gather some more information about your computer and browser so I'm able to help better. Could you please answer the following:

• Do you use any browser add-ons or extensions such as adblockers, pop-up blockers, tool or search bars?
  • Does the same thing happen if you use a different browser - Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox?
  • What firewall or antivirus do you use? Or do you have just basic Windows Defender?

Thank you,

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 228 of 230 (414 Views)

Games Not Loading

★★★★ Novice
I am trying to reply to this message: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Help-Games-are-not-loading/m-p/6307853#M168110 Now it says sorry, no message exists! The EA manager wrote and asked several questions. Please get these answers to her/him: Yes, same issues with all 4 browsers I use: IE, Edge, Pale Moon and Firefox. A;; are latest versions. Games sit on final screens with green bar filled and Pogo balls bouncing for hours. I change chat rooms and do super resets and nothing. No, I do not use any add ons, and Avast is my antivrus program, no firewall. My HP pc is only 2 years old and always worked well until recently. No problems except now on Pogo. Yesterday after many hours, suddenly at 2 a.m. all browses connected at same time to games. Very strange. Something is not right at Pogo. I am losing many tokens, missing out on daily challenges now 2 days in a row. Any compensations? Thank you.
Message 229 of 230 (398 Views)

Re: Games Not Loading

EA app Team

Hi @jpmwriter,

Thanks for the extra info, it seems that your post ended up in the right place. Standard smile

I am happy to hear that you were able to get into the games again today.

This type of issues can be caused by a number of things - update to browser, update to firewall, update to Windows etc. If you ever run into this issue again, as a first thing I would recommend opening the game in multiple new tabs and wait a few minutes - sometimes after a Flash update it takes a while for the plugin and browser to "talk to each other".

If the issue remains, you could try loading your games with only Windows firewall enabled. 

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions, issues or advice for other players.

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 230 of 230 (378 Views)