05-19-2013 05:20 PM
1. What browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) and which version i.e. number of browser.
2. Have you tried using a different browser? Did you get the same results?
3. Can you describe exactly what is happening? Do you get an error message? Does the game start to load, but never seems to finish loading? Does the game start to load, but the game window turns pale yellow/white/black?
4. Do you have an anti-virus program and if so, which one (McAfee, Norton, Kaspersky, etc)? Check to make sure that AV permissions allow scripting, tracking and Flash applications, or that you've whitelisted Pogo's game addresses in that AV.
5. Is this happening on all games, or just with Flash (Bejeweled3, Stack 'em, Poppit Sprint, etc) or just with Java (Pogo Addicition Solitaire, Everyone Wins Bingo, Boardwalk Seaball, etc)?
6. What versions of Java and Flash do you have? Have you made absolutely certain you have no additional versions of either in your Add/Remove Programs (remember, Java can also go by JRE, Java Runtime Enviroment, J2SE, and JavaFX)?Are they enabled in your browser? Do you have browser add-ons that can interfere with game loads such as NoScript, BetterPrivacy, DoNotTrack, AdBlock, and Ghostery?
7. Have you cleared your java, Flash and Browser Cache?
If you're unsure about the versions question, you can use the link below to get that info. It would be helpful if you copied that information here:
Your System Info http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/
Settings that prevent games from loading can be found in your browser's add-ons or plug-ins as well as within antivirus programs, firewalls, toolbars, and ISP connections themselves.
Let us know how you get on.
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
05-19-2013 05:51 PM
Internet Exp. browser current version
Getting the 'Game won't load' error message in Hearst when I try to sit at a table.
All other games are working fine so I dont think it is my anti virus
I have current versions of Flash and Java, so I don't think that is the problem either
And, yes I cleared my cache and temp files.
05-19-2013 06:10 PM
Did you clear your Java Cache as well as the Flash Cache and Browser Cache?
What happened when you tried Firefox and/or Chrome?
Did it do the exact same thing after you rebooted your computer and restarted the browser? Did you receive different error messages with the other browsers?
05-19-2013 06:52 PM
Here's how to find out your specifics since there's more than 1 current version: http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/
Settings that prevent games from loading can be found in your browser's add-ons, plug-ins & extensions
as well as within antivirus/ antispyware programs, firewalls, toolbars, & ISP connections.
I hope it gets resolved soon. Good luck!