Have Club Pogo but everytime a new badge or come up the games either don't load

by DragonGyrl3

Original Post

Have Club Pogo but everytime a new badge or come up the games either don't load

★ Newbie

Problem 1........ 2 weeks ago I tried to play Stack 'em for a dailey game and for a badge the game loaded but I wasn't able to play it. 

Problem 2.................

Last week I tried to play Slingo Blast for the badge and a dailey game and the chat wouldn't load and I didn't get credit for the few for the slingo's that I had completed towards the badbe either

Problem 3......................................  This week the games for badges are Undescovered World and Phlinx  yesterday I played Undecovered world for about a half hour and  went back to Monoply world edition  Today I can't load Undecovered world at all   addiction solitaire and crossword cove hasn't been playable for 3 days now 

Monoply World Edition Loads though

Java is the most recent update My coputer is New and has Windows 8 using internet explorer Cookies have been deleted and internet options cleared 

I'm seriously thinking about canceling my membership. 

Google chrome and Firefox are not options!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (76 Views)

Re: Have Club Pogo but everytime a new badge or come up the games either don't load

Community Manager (retired)

@DragonGyrl3 

All the games you mention having difficulty with are Flash based games, so the first thing to test is that you have the latest version of that installed. You can download the latest version from the official Adobe site here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

You'll also need to enable the flash plug-in in your browser.

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help.

http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (72 Views)

Re: Have Club Pogo but everytime a new badge or come up the games either don't load

★★★★ Apprentice

Have you tried going into these games by launching your browser via the Desktop and not the Start menu?  Some Flash games do not like to load when you are launching via the Start splash.

Another trick that I have found is to select rooms that are about 1/2 full.  Why this will help I have no idea but in some cases this will fix the problem.

Message 3 of 3 (66 Views)