Re: Gems purchased by mistake

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gems purchased by mistake

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys,

I accidentally bought gems by mistake (it's very easy with the touch purchase validation with the iPhone) and I would like to have a refound. Of course I haven't used any of these gems, can someone suggest me how to proceed for the refound? Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (150 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @DKK83

Please contact an advisor for assistance, here's how to do so:

1. Click on the following link: Contact us
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in).

3. Select Pogo as your platform then select Pogo as your  game.
4. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage payment details' and then type in the short description of your issue,
5. Select one of the available contact options. I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option (if it's available) and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Don't hesitate to reply back if you are still in need of assistance. 

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @DKK83

Please contact an advisor for assistance, here's how to do so:

1. Click on the following link: Contact us
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in).

3. Select Pogo as your platform then select Pogo as your  game.
4. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage payment details' and then type in the short description of your issue,
5. Select one of the available contact options. I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option (if it's available) and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Don't hesitate to reply back if you are still in need of assistance. 

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)