Games wont load

by itsmebaby117

Original Post

Games wont load

★★★ Newbie

why am I getting game launch time out and the tables wont load ? it is only in games I have to set a table

Message 1 of 4 (450 Views)

Re: Games wont load

EA Staff

Hello @itsmebaby117,

We would be happy to try and assist you with this issue, but we would need some more information.

1. Post a short list of the games you are not able to load (2 or 3) so we know if you are having issues loading Java games, Flash games or both.

2. Post a detailed description on what is happening on your screen. Example: blank screen, stuck at the loading screen, error message...

3. Post both your Flash version and your system information

Thank you,

- Kristi

Message 2 of 4 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have version 27,0,0,130 installed flash

correct version of Java.

. We have had POGO for over 10 years. We never had issues playing Battle Phlinx until last year. I researched and it  said to use Chrome not ie11 Microsoft Edge. That didn't work either. Then it said to use FireFox. D/loaded that, still doesn't work.

Can you please please help me with a solution.

Message 3 of 4 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In regards to what screen looks like

Oops, something is not right...

Your browser couldn’t load this Java game.

Pogo requires the latest version of Java on your computer. Note: Java is not supported in Google Chrome version 42 or above or Firefox 42. Please use the latest version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here.

Update Java

Update didn’t work?

Check out Java.com’s TestJava page.

Check out our Troubleshooting page on enabling Java in your browser.

Still experiencing issues? Check out Oracle's Java and Pogo Troubleshooting Guide.

I sent email  a short mement ago.

Thanks

Message 4 of 4 (337 Views)