Game windows are not showing properly.

by Racerx664

Original Post

Game windows are not showing properly.

★★★ Newbie

In some games (such as Fortune Bingo), the game window opens but is not complete. The bottom of the window is "cut off" and does not show the whole screen. This creates an issue because the game does not show the bottom of the screen. In Fortune Bingo, the last row is not viewable. How do I fix this problem?

Dirk

Message 1 of 4 (160 Views)

Re: Game windows are not showing properly.

Community Manager (retired)

@Racerx664 

Check that your browser’s Zoom setting is at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: Changing text, image, and video sizes

After you have set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect.

Let us know how you get on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)

★ Novice

I  did this and it did not work. any other solutions?

Message 3 of 4 (125 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @annajo2764,

What game do you see this issue in? Also, what browser are you using and does this happen in a different browser?

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 4 of 4 (103 Views)