Error: fbconnect library is missing (all.js)

by tigergir021975

Original Post

Re: Games not loading

★ Pro

@  danielminer:

Please go here:   http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/ & copy those results & paste them back here please.
If you have more than 1 browser installed, please do this test for each individual browser & post all results.

What Antivirus program do you have installed?     

Do you have a proxy or wireless connection?                                

Have you tried using a different browser to see if the results are different? 

Do you get any error messages?  Are you still able to play any games?

What happens exactly?

Message 41 of 73 (1,034 Views)

Re: Fixing FB library

★ Apprentice

This problem is not solved. My computer will not recognize your certificate. It is telling me it is expired.  

Message 42 of 73 (1,030 Views)

Re: Fixing FB library

★ Pro

@ mmuscs1:   

I'm hoping to consolidate all your posts in this 1 thread:     http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Java/m-p/2316575#M47343

Message 43 of 73 (1,027 Views)

Re: techinical issue

★ Novice

I am having this problem now as well.

fbconnect library is missing (all.js)

I have done everything in you list for "The problem solved".

It did not work.

Any other things I can do?

Message 44 of 73 (929 Views)

Re: Error: fbconnect library is missing (all.js)

★★★ Novice

I am not replying to a message, I am having this issue also and it is something that just started, other than hitting the ok button is there anyway of find out why this just started.  I am not computer literate so explain in laymans terms please.

Thank you

Vicki

[edit: email address removed]

Message 45 of 73 (883 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@VICKI16242 

I found this helpful post in the Pogo forums:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FB Library Missing Error - Possible Solutions Found

Postby Pogo_Cactuar » January 29th, 2014, 9:48 am

We have seen cases where players are receiving an error saying FB Library Missing. It appears to be caused by an Add-on or browser Extension.

A quick way to test if this is the case is to start your browser in safe mode, incognito mode, etc where all Extensions/Add-ons are disabled just for that session.

Try the game you were attempting to play and see if you are no longer receiving the error.

If you are no longer receiving the error, that means it is definitely being caused by an add-on or extension in your browser. 

Open up your browser and find the tools menu and look for Add-ons or Extensions. Once there disable all of the extensions, then you can start enabling one extension at a time until you trigger the one that is causing the error.

Here is a list of commonly found Extensions/Add-ons to cause this issue. This list is not all inclusive, but is just a list of reported Extensions/Add-ons that players have had that were causing this error. 

Ghostery
AdBlock
NoScript
Disconnect
DoNotTrack
BetterPrivacy
FlashBlock
HackThisSite
AVG Toolbar

Once you find the culprit Extension or Add-on, disable it or uninstall it if you find you will never use it and you should be good to go.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ

Message 46 of 73 (873 Views)

★ Novice

I had this problem after i had at&t uverse installed.  Called at&t and the technician came out changed my modem and it took care of the problem. 

Message 47 of 73 (834 Views)

Re: Error message on ALL games - 4th request

★★★ Newbie

I am having same frustrating problem trying to get games to load. Have completed all steps given. Nothing works. Have wasted gems on a challenge. Cannot even play. Does anyone at POGO even care about their subscribers?

Message 48 of 73 (757 Views)

Re: Games not loading

★★★ Newbie

HI THIS IS alevisgirl505 from pogo and I am having the same problem as you are with thefbconnect library is missing (all.js)  what did you find out???

Message 49 of 73 (717 Views)

Re: techinical issue

★★★ Newbie

Does not resolve the issue (other than using a different browser which uses different java code.

Message 50 of 73 (688 Views)