[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

my dominoes wont load for two days or more

Message 1 of 4 (375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dominoes wont load

Hero (Retired)

@PRETTYBLACK

I've moved your post and changed the title to more closely reflect your issue.

Dominoes is a Flash based game, so the first thing I recommend is to clear your Flash cache then check to ensure that you have the current version of Flash installed and enabled in your browser. Click on this link for instructions: Freezing issues with Flash based games

If you are still in need of assistance after completing the above please post back and provide your Flash version and System Information:

Click on each of the links below then copy and paste the information that is displayed in the pop-up for each into your reply (do not make any changes, even if you believe the displayed information is inaccurate). If you cannot copy and paste just write down everything exactly as it appears in the pop-ups. This will give us a general view of your set-up and hopefully give us some ideas as to what  might be causing problems. 

Flash Version 

Example

You have version 25,0,0,148 installed

System Information 

Example

Java Versions installed 1.8.0_121
Operating System Windows 8.1
Flash version 25.0.0
Resolution 1280 x 720
Browser IE 11.0
Cookies Enabled? True
Do Not Track False

Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (365 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@PRETTYBLACK

I've moved your post and changed the title to more closely reflect your issue.

Dominoes is a Flash based game, so the first thing I recommend is to clear your Flash cache then check to ensure that you have the current version of Flash installed and enabled in your browser. Click on this link for instructions: Freezing issues with Flash based games

If you are still in need of assistance after completing the above please post back and provide your Flash version and System Information:

Click on each of the links below then copy and paste the information that is displayed in the pop-up for each into your reply (do not make any changes, even if you believe the displayed information is inaccurate). If you cannot copy and paste just write down everything exactly as it appears in the pop-ups. This will give us a general view of your set-up and hopefully give us some ideas as to what  might be causing problems. 

Flash Version 

Example

You have version 25,0,0,148 installed

System Information 

Example

Java Versions installed 1.8.0_121
Operating System Windows 8.1
Flash version 25.0.0
Resolution 1280 x 720
Browser IE 11.0
Cookies Enabled? True
Do Not Track False

Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 4 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dominoes won't load 

Message 3 of 4 (185 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Jagforlife1956,

That's definitely no good. Please try the following troubleshooting steps for Flash games to see if they help get you back in:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pogo/pogo/my-flash-based-pogo-game-wont-work-what-can-I-do

Please let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Message 4 of 4 (153 Views)