Dice City Rollers (Auction ) Badge

by msdaffy407

Original Post

Dice City Rollers (Auction ) Badge

★★★ Newbie

I have played at least 6 games and won 6 match auctions, but I am not getting credit for my wins.

Message 1 of 6 (217 Views)

Re: Dice City Rollers (Auction ) Badge

Community Manager (retired)

@msdaffy407 

Are you sure that you're winning 'Match' auction cards? Don't bid on Scratch or Pick One cards - see the example below:

matchcard.PNG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 6 (195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too! I played and played dice city rollers changed rooms..tried playing with others...all auctions were won with the "match" yet today I still do not find the credit for those wins...

Message 3 of 6 (189 Views)

@wendydog 

You've already won this badge - WTG!

You can see which badges you’ve won recently, by first clicking on the ‘Badges’ tab at the top of the home page. Then click on ‘My Collection’ and finally the link to ‘See all my earned badges’.

There’s occasionally a glitch where badges show as only part completed on the Home page, but don’t worry you have been awarded the badge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 6 (182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have only got a fourth of the screen for 3 days now

Message 5 of 6 (178 Views)

@playert6amrhki 

Check your Zoom setting is at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: 
Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: 
How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: 
Changing text, image, and video sizes 

After you have set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect. 

Message 6 of 6 (174 Views)