Re: Crossword Cove

by Axs4088Sxa888

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

OOPS!!!! It got me into the crossword but when I started typing, no letters went on the board. Then I went out and back into the crossword and I got the notification again that the game did not load. This is the same thing that started the whole thing yesterday. I started to do the crossword but the letters would not go in.

Message 11 of 19 (494 Views)

EA Staff

Hey @alf4evr, this keeps getting stranger and stranger!

Did you do the Windows Creators update yet? If you have not, could you please run Windows update to make sure both IE11 and Edge are fully up to date.

After that, please try the game again.

- Kristi

Message 12 of 19 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay. I've figured it out. I set my computer back to before the latest Windows update and it's working perfectly again. All ready completed a crossword to make sure it works.

Thank you for your help. I'm sure Windows will be getting complaints on their update before long.

Message 13 of 19 (468 Views)

EA Staff

Happy to hear that you figured out a fix for the issue and thank you for sharing @alf4evr.

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions, issues or advice for other players.

- Kristi

Message 14 of 19 (462 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried  everything you have listed to fix crossword cove and still can't play   game won't load cripes

Message 15 of 19 (448 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @Axs4088Sxa888,

Sorry to hear that Frown

What browser are you using? And does the error happen with different browsers?

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 16 of 19 (425 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have windows 10 with bing  crossword won't load  so I tried internet explorer worked 1 day. I have tried firefox and chrome same problem on three different computers. I had this problem before the microsoft update   keeps saying page won't load cripes. is there any answer other then blaming Microsoft?

Message 17 of 19 (420 Views)

★★★ Novice

is there anyway I can get crossword cove to load?

Message 18 of 19 (390 Views)

★★★ Novice

still can't load crossword cove been 12 days now. I send info you asked for last week and no response 

Message 19 of 19 (373 Views)