Re: game did not load CRIPES

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cripes error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hey   i  been  trying  all day  to  sign into  pogo    and  play  pogo  bowl   and  other  games  all day  to  encounter  a  pogo  browser   cripes  error   n   i  had   geeksquad  reinstall the   java  which  is   1.7.0_05 and  up to  date  ,but  still encountering   problem  with   it  thru  my  desktop   ,what the  heck  going  on  with  ur  game  server  and  why  it  not  being  fixed  as  promise ? plus  i   had  to   put  my  user id   and  password  5  time  before  ur  system  allowing  me  to  sign  in 

Message 1 of 13 (3,913 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: won't let me sign in or play any game without encountering problem

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello Maste78,

"Cripes!" errors are mainly caused by anti-virus, firewall, ad blocking, and pop-up blocking software.
You have to configure the software to still protect your system without preventing you from playing our games. In this case, you should refer to the software’s manual or help files for detailed instructions on how to make the desired changes to the software.

More details are available on this page.

Also, if you need help with Pop-up Blockers check out this article.

If you continue experiencing difficulty after following the steps, please let us know with additional information, if this helps you to resolve this matter please use the button Solution accepted!  

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (4,072 Views)

All Replies

Re: won't let me sign in or play any game without encountering problem

[ Edited ]

Hello Maste78,

"Cripes!" errors are mainly caused by anti-virus, firewall, ad blocking, and pop-up blocking software.
You have to configure the software to still protect your system without preventing you from playing our games. In this case, you should refer to the software’s manual or help files for detailed instructions on how to make the desired changes to the software.

More details are available on this page.

Also, if you need help with Pop-up Blockers check out this article.

If you continue experiencing difficulty after following the steps, please let us know with additional information, if this helps you to resolve this matter please use the button Solution accepted!  

Thank you.

Message 2 of 13 (4,073 Views)

pogo games Club Pogo Spades

★ Newbie

I play spades daily in club pogo. I was in the beginner room Indigo today and for many days before. The site tells me after I play a game or two that I have a Cripes error and I have to clear out my cache by deleting my browsing history. I  try to play  and try to get into another game and the cripes error comes up again. I cannot play two games without this coming up. Can you please fix this because it is very frustrating and I am keeping up my membership. Thank you very much for looking into this matter and not ignoring a valued player's complaint.

Message 3 of 13 (3,824 Views)

Re: pogo games Club Pogo Spades

Hello Sba40

I merged your question in this thread so you can find the solution for Cripes error:

This should help you on fixing this issue.

Please let us know if your issue is resolved or not.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 13 (3,800 Views)

Jungle Gin

★★ Newbie

Hello,

I think there is a problem in Jungle Gin.  When I am ahead and the other player LEAVES, I play the robot and WIN and then CRIPES comes up and NO ONE WINS.  Happens EVERY time I beat the robot. I have won 4 games now when someone leaves then CRIPES pops up.... I get NO CREDIT and the other player does not lose points either for losing.  Had to put Need for Speed would not let me pick POGO

Message 5 of 13 (3,759 Views)

Re: Jungle Gin

Hello bearatheart48

There is a fix for Cripes error.

I have merged your question in the thread where you will find a way to fix this issue:

We hope this helps.

Message 6 of 13 (3,749 Views)

game did not load CRIPES

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Playing jungle gin,sign comes on saying "your game did not load CRIPES  Please help

[Message edited for formatting and readability reasons]

Message 7 of 13 (3,744 Views)
Highlighted

Re: game did not load CRIPES

Hi mayflower1937102

Welcome to Answer HQ!

I have merged your question in this thread where you will find a solution to fix a Cripes error:

We hope this helps and will fix this issue. Please do not hesitate to post below a new message.

Also, if you have any other question you are here in the right place! You can ask questions but also answer to the other players.

To find a solution; you can:

1. Use the search function.
  2. Check out our List of all resolved questions to find a solution (we have now more than 38 questions resolved on the Pogo board!)
Message 8 of 13 (3,732 Views)

Pinochle in Pogo

★★★ Newbie

Please help. I play pinochle every day and always get the "cripes" message. I have followed all the instructions for Java, Browsing, Cache and nothing helps. The time I playied in room "April Showers on 11/4/12. I have played since but didn't write down room or players. I get to the end and sometimes half way through and I get the message. Although, I must conncet somewhere as my points will either increase or decrease so I must be connection somehwere. Please help. I'm tired of this and I've been with Pogo for a long, long time. tlahaye@aol.com

Message 9 of 13 (3,618 Views)

Re: won't let me sign in or play any game without encountering proble

★★★ Newbie

None of my computer settings have been changed and I am not using an animated badge.  If all these people are complaining that this just started happening, EA & POGO need to look at the changes THEY have made and stop trying to push this issue back onto the players.  I'm about ready to cancel my subscription...

Message 10 of 13 (2,425 Views)