Re: Cookie connect

by abc433855703

Original Post

Cookie connect

★★★★★ Newbie

I have no problems loading cookie connect. Am able to get into the game and play. Started badge on level 18. Am now at level 32. That means that I have completed 14 levels yet my badge progress only shows 5 levels completed. Why is this happening. I am one who doesn't  like spending gems for things such as extra moves or powerups. I'd much rather spend them on badges, gifts for friends and my favorite, shopping at the mini mall. Pogo please investigate the issue and fix. I don't want to spend days working on this badge.

Message 1 of 4 (532 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @mhschellberg,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into this issue.

The badge progress counters can occasionally bug or be incorrect depending on where you check it. If you check the badge progress in the challenge tab below the game or in the Badge Central is the correct progress reflected?

Thanks,
- Kristi

Message 2 of 4 (497 Views)

★ Novice

Started out on level 12, up to level 23 but only shows 9 levels completed. Also level 23 , collect all the cookies..I do that but then it shows I didn't complete game. Then next frame shows that I need 5000 points, no way to see how many points I am getting..so I never get it..help

Message 3 of 4 (473 Views)

★ Novice

Need help, started on level 12 , on level 23 now..game only shows 9 levels finished toward badge. Then other problem is...collect cookies, I finish that but then it says I need a score of 5000, but no way to find out how much I am getting but it seems like its a two part game that I can't finish

Message 4 of 4 (454 Views)