Cookie Connect Not Working

by critterslf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cookie Connect Not Working

★★ Novice

My game loads fine but you cannot drag cookies no white line. I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and IE.I played before and it worked just fine when it first came out. I have tried everything that has been suggested even changed my mouse. I'm on level 14. I am running Windows 10. Please help.

Message 1 of 14 (1,268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cookie Connect Not Working

Hero (Retired)

@critterslf @whileF7H4BJw

The cookies are not supposed to move.  Hold down the left click on your mouse down and drag the cursor to next cookie of the same type, continue to the next cookie and so on and so forth then release the left click on the last move and the selected cookies will disappear from the game board and the game will progress. It does take a few moments to change from screen to screen.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (1,236 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @critterslf,

Could you please clear your browser cache: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Clearing-your-Browser-Cache/m-p/4622044#M118548

If the issue remains, please try the steps in the following post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/6016864/highlight/true#M164077

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 14 (1,245 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried everything you asked and more nothing works. I won't be able to get this badge do to a flaw in the system. 

Message 3 of 14 (1,218 Views)

★★ Novice

Cam not drag the cookie.  So guess this badge is nil.  Thanks

Message 4 of 14 (1,209 Views)

★★ Novice

I can play the game if I use power ups. I can't move the cookies if I don't.

Message 5 of 14 (1,167 Views)

Cookie Cookie still not working

★★ Novice

I have tried everything suggested to get Cookie Connect to work. I missed out on my weekly challenge badge two weeks ago, and I got a free badge this week for the marathon. If I use power ups it will work but I can't move the cookies if I don't use them. When the game first came out it worked just fine I made it to level 14.Can you help I feel bad complaining but just don't know what to do.

Message 6 of 14 (1,129 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried both of these "fixes" and it still not working.  I have Windows 10 and was able to make it to level 13 a couple of weeks ago working just fine.  Now that there is a badge to win, it does not work.  I using the left mouse button the cookies' eyes open but they will not move when I attempt to slide them.  I have tried to use both Firefox and Microsoft Edge and neither is allowing this game to work properly.  Please help as I would really hate to miss out on winning this challenge. Thank you.

Message 7 of 14 (1,099 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@critterslf @whileF7H4BJw

The cookies are not supposed to move.  Hold down the left click on your mouse down and drag the cursor to next cookie of the same type, continue to the next cookie and so on and so forth then release the left click on the last move and the selected cookies will disappear from the game board and the game will progress. It does take a few moments to change from screen to screen.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 8 of 14 (1,237 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so very much.....I don't know why I didn't remember that.  You were correct and such an easy "fix" lol!

Message 9 of 14 (1,084 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@whileF7H4BJw

You're welcome.

Don't feel alone, I have what I refer to as "senior moments" on occasion myself!  Standard smile

Just  Image

Message 10 of 14 (1,073 Views)