Clue has yellow screen and sound but no graphics on Club Pogo

by ktbwm

Original Post

Clue has yellow screen and sound but no graphics on Club Pogo

★★ Novice

Clue starts off loading normaly and then goes to yellow screen. I hear the game music in the background. I'm using Chrome. All other games seem to be ok...what gives?:womanfrustrated:

Message 1 of 18 (388 Views)

Re: Clue has yellow screen and sound but no graphics on Club Pogo

Hero (Retired)

I Went to Clue and it loaded right up, did you clear you Flash Cache & make sure you have the Global Settings set correctly for pogo games?

I am using Firefox on this particular computer.

Follow the steps below to clear the cache as well as set it correctly for pogo games:

Clue is a Flash Game (the list of Flash-based games on Pogo is available here.)

If you are experiencing issues with a Flash game, the recomendations below will help you.

Troubleshooting for Loading and Lag Issues with Pogo Games (Flash Games)

If you are experiencing any issues with your Pogo games that use Flash, we recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed below:

Check your Global Storage Settings:

1. Go to the Adobe Flash Player Global Storage Settings panel.
    • The box listing your Global Storage Settings is a tool and not an image. In the box you can apply changes to your settings.
  2. Click on the slider bar and move it all the way to the right (unlimited).
  3. The tool automatically saves your changes so you do not have to worry about navigating away or accepting the changes manually.

Clear your Flash Player Storage:

1. Go to the Website Storage Setting Panel.
    • The box you see is a tool and not an image; it will allow you to make changes if you click on it.
  2. Click on "Delete All Sites"
  3. Once all sites are deleted please try your game again.

Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps & Click XP if someone helped - Thanks

Message 2 of 18 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did the clearing and increased storage...picture still not loading...Frown

Any other ideas...?

Message 3 of 18 (374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What is going on? I bought the game for the Limited badge and it won't load. Now I am out the GEMS!!

Message 4 of 18 (373 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Did you reboot after clearing the flash & browser cache?

What happens when you try another browser? Other players are finding another browser helps also.

A Clean browser will often solve a multitude of problems.

After you reboot, then relaunch your browser & log back into pogo.

I went to Clue before replying and it loaded right up.

I'm using Firefox at the moment.

Try a different browser.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 18 (366 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes...I did everything that was suggested and still no graphics. I rebooted also. Must be a Club pogo issue...so please hurry and fix it! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having this issue!

Message 6 of 18 (355 Views)

Hero (Retired)

What happened when you tried another browser? I'm not having an issue Standard smile

Message 7 of 18 (353 Views)

★★ Novice

It's just I should'nt HAVE to use another browser. I was working just fine 2 days ago and suddenly stopped working...but just on that game. I use Chrome when I play on CP because it worked better than IE did. The point is I'm not the only one having this issue and it needs to be looked in to by CP. I LOVE my CP but this is one of my very favorite games to play and I would really appreciate it being addressed soon. I appreciate your efforts trying to resolve this for us.

Message 8 of 18 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree, we shouldn't have to use another browser. I use chrome also and I'm not changing. Pogo needs to fix it. I am not the only one having this problem. It's your site, you need to fix it for everyone!

Message 9 of 18 (347 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@carolb701 wrote:

I agree, we shouldn't have to use another browser. I use chrome also and I'm not changing. Pogo needs to fix it. I am not the only one having this problem. It's your site, you need to fix it for everyone!

It isn't "my site"... This is AHQ, not EA Help Center, complaining will get you nowhere in here lol, this is a player to player forum..

The AHQ is for "player-to-player" technical self-help.

We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you

Message 10 of 18 (344 Views)