Re: Club pogo renewal subscription

by PmrnPlayer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Club pogo renewal subscription

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a yearly subscription with card on file. Every year it never automatically renews and I have to do it manually. I tried to go in and reactivate my subscription but it keeps coming up with the error user not found. The card on file is current and correct, it wont even allow me to change my credit card info to a different account card. What the hell is wrong? There is no phone number to contact support about this issue!

Message 2 of 13 (1,394 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello RudyB01,

You would need to contact our support team to get help with this as, for security reasons, we can’t discuss individual accounts or financial details on a public forum.

If you click on the following link that will take you directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Origin username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but depending on the time of day and your location, you will be able to send an email or speak to an advisor in ‘Live Chat’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 3 of 13 (1,449 Views)

All Replies

Renewal

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to pay my renewal by debit card, but can't find where to do this.  Every year, you change the website and it makes it more confusing each time.

Message 1 of 13 (1,391 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello RudyB01,

You would need to contact our support team to get help with this as, for security reasons, we can’t discuss individual accounts or financial details on a public forum.

If you click on the following link that will take you directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Origin username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but depending on the time of day and your location, you will be able to send an email or speak to an advisor in ‘Live Chat’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 13 (1,450 Views)

Re: Renewal

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

it is impossible to renew my subscription to Club Pogo. Help   [Removed email address]

Message 4 of 13 (1,373 Views)

Re: Renewal

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@ccdnmoonstar wrote:

I am trying to pay my renewal by debit card, but can't find where to do this.  Every year, you change the website and it makes it more confusing each time.

renew m y subscrition to Club Pogo          [Removed email address]

Message 5 of 13 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 6 of 13 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

eastephen, I have been trying for 2 months now to change my credit card exp. date, the system will not allow me to do this and no one at POGO seem to be interested in helping me fix the problem, not that you guys have any one to call or talk to, this is the most complex and confusing system on the internet... I take POGO's silence to mean that you no longer want my business. I have tried your fix posted here and the system will not Step 2 as you suggest and for the record this is a new computer running windows 7 with internet explorer 9. when I go to your sugestion, I get to "category'' and then after half an hour the system is still loading and will not go any further. I also think that all the phone numbers that come up on line claiming to be your support staff and that really only trying to sell anti-virus software... POGO should put out a disclaimer, this is fraud what they are doing... claiming to be a POGO technician, this will be the last time I try to communicate with POGO, even though I will lose 16,000,000+ tokens and 9 years of membership, I will find another online games supplier and let all my friends know what kind service that EA games and POGO supply. Please help, or let a 9 year customer, who is extremely frustrated, know there are no longer wanted.

Message 7 of 13 (1,329 Views)

Hello,

I'm not sure what is causing the problem displaying the contact options. Were you able to select 'product' and the dropdown for 'category' correctly?

No contact options will display until you have done this.

I just tried via the link I gave you above and was able immediately to see the options to send an email or contact an agent in live chat. The live chat option also gave an estimate of the approximate wait time.

Where do you see the details purporting to be from Pogo staff? Are these emails or in-game chat? We'd be grateful for any reports of this.

Thank you for your help.

Message 8 of 13 (1,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to renew my pogo account and i am having trouble,

Message 9 of 13 (1,293 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I believed I had renewed my subscription but I am getting pop ups of renewing my subscription. Please help me!

Message 10 of 13 (1,152 Views)