Claire Hart™: Soul Searcher Wednesday Challenge

by snookywright

Original Post

Claire Hart™: Soul Searcher Wednesday Challenge

★★★ Newbie

Claire Hart™: Soul Searcher Wednesday Challenge is not working. I have played several episodes and none have equaled 1 out of 2 nor complete. Why am I not winning this badge?!

Message 1 of 3 (162 Views)

Re: Claire Hart™: Soul Searcher Wednesday Challenge

Hero (Retired)

Hi @snookywright

All Claire Hart challenges require you to access the game in a very specific way. Make sure you're playing the entire episode start-to-finish via the Play Again from the Claire Hart episode store, Play Now, or Start Case buttons (do NOT use the Play Again button from an individual scene). Picking individual scenes does not seem to work for Claire Hart challenges, so if you're replaying an episode, make sure you use that Start Case button.

You will not get credit for items found until you finish the episode. If you don't see the progress, try refreshing or restarting your browser

In past experiences it seems that some players are not seeing accurate challenge progress information on their Pogo homepage, but please - check one or all three of these sources before fretting too ardently:

You've completed the challenge if:

In your yearly Badge Album or Mix and Match Album, it appears in color/ with a green check mark/ with wording something to the effect that "You have won this badge 1 time. You won this badge on: mmddyyyy when you click on the badge name.

OR

If you see it in your Badges list - click on the link on your Pogo homepage under Quick Links (directly under your Mini).

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: Claire Hart™: Soul Searcher Wednesday Challenge

★★★ Newbie

I did all that and it still didn't work

Message 3 of 3 (130 Views)