Cheating Adverts.

by VEIVETCLOAK

Original Post

Cheating Adverts.

★★★ Apprentice

It has been a while since I last put a post, so here I go again.

I have been busy within the Tournament Games and Pogo games in general.  It has been all fun and games.

Unfortunately, the downside to it is that the 'Cheat Advert' has appeared twice, in all games, this last week.

I found it very disconcerting that at the end of the 'Advert' it gives a website for players to go to, and this  clearly says

POGO  etc.   This could, can, is, giving players the idea that these Adverts could, are, in agreement with Pogo themselves.  Each advert appears when the new Tournament starts.

Having spent many hours going round the rooms and creating reports to get this despicable action, and the unfairness of players who partake in the cheating, stopped, it is somewhat demoralizing to see it keep coming back.

My other point I would like to make is that of the players who think that if they are reported for bad language, that it doesn't matter as they have other names to change into!!

I was under the impression that when you signed on to join Pogo Games, one chooses a screen name to use and not several names.   So how do they manage to do that? 

Despite it all, my Team and I are enjoying the Tournament, which is what we all should be doing, plus making friends.   I now have two good friends that I enjoy seeing when they come online.  They keep constant contact, ask lots of questions and are very caring. 

Message 1 of 1 (203 Views)