Cant play spades

by luciearl3

Original Post

Cant play spades

★ Newbie

I can get into a room. I can even sit at a table after quite awhile. I am not allowed to play a card when clicked on. Graphics look ancient. I do not have this trouble with Euchre, so believe it is something with Spades.

Message 1 of 2 (57 Views)

Re: Cant play spades

Community Manager (retired)

@luciearl3 

Check your Zoom setting is at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl & + to zoom in, or Ctrl & - to zoom out, or Ctrl & 0 to reset the zoom to 100%. Here are links for the 3 main browsers.

IE: 
Zoom in on a webpage
Firefox: 
How do I use Zoom?
Chrome: 
Changing text, image, and video sizes 

After you have set your zoom to 100%, close your browser & restart it for it to take effect.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here. This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help: http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)