Cant play SCRABBLE

by BabatundeB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant play SCRABBLE

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your interest in SCRABBLE SPRINT. Unfortunately, SCRABBLE SPRINT is only available to residents of the US, Canada, or their respective territories.

Pogo has digital rights to SCRABBLE SPRINT in the US and Canada only through a license from Hasbro, who owns the brand in these markets.

Another company, who does not work with EA or Pogo, controls the rights to the brand outside the US and Canada. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

I get this when I try to play this challenge.

Message 1 of 4 (607 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant play SCRABBLE

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello @BabatundeB,

I do apologize for the confusion this has caused, but all Scrabble games on Pogo are only available for players in USA and Canada due to licencing.

This is also the reason why we have 3 Wednesday challenges on weeks where any Scrabble game (or Sherlock Holmes) is one of the challenges - players outside of North America still get the 2 challenges.

Thank you for understanding.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (792 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello @BabatundeB,

I do apologize for the confusion this has caused, but all Scrabble games on Pogo are only available for players in USA and Canada due to licencing.

This is also the reason why we have 3 Wednesday challenges on weeks where any Scrabble game (or Sherlock Holmes) is one of the challenges - players outside of North America still get the 2 challenges.

Thank you for understanding.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 4 (793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
IM IN THE US AND I GET THIS MESSAGE ALSO!! ??
Message 3 of 4 (229 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @cynaamon,

If you're in the US, you should be able to access SCRABBLE. If you're using a VPN / proxy server, please try accessing Pogo without it and see if that helps.

Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)