Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
BelsCell

Can't log on to my pogo account

For the last three days I have been unable to log into my pogo account. When I click the sign in link, a log in screen comes up. I enter my screenname and password and click enter. I am taken back to the pogo page,  but still have not been logged in. In the top right hand corner where it should give your screenname, it keeps giving the link for register or sign in. I have gone through the process numerous times. I have even tried to access my pogo account through an email sent by pogo to my personal email account with no avail. When I click on the pogo email it takes me to a screen where my screenname is in the top right hand corner, but when I click on my screenname, it takes me back to sign in page. How can I get back to my account so I can play?

Acolyte
Muls38

Re: Can't log on to my pogo account

When i go to pogo and type in mylog in name and password, it says it's not in system ? I've had same ones for several mos. Need help

EA_Stephen
Topics: 133
XP: 2,409
Solutions: 3,090

Hello BelsCell & Muls38,

If you're still having trouble signing in to Club Pogo please take the time to read this post and try the possible trouble-shooting steps detailed there:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Fix-for-sign-in-errors/m-p/26668#M1455

Please let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Keeper
onegrammaten

I have trouble getting into my Pogo games seems to freeze up inner quite often

My Pogo games and profile pages are giving me trouble seen to freeze up on me