Re: CS.POGO.COM POGO

by pg607

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CS.POGO.COM POGO

★★ Newbie

There are two chares on my credit card of $6.99. What are they for?  It says CS.POGO.COM POGO

Message 1 of 32 (3,084 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@Estellel858 

Please follow these steps to contact a game advisor directly for help with billing issues:

1. Click the link 
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly 
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 25 of 32 (889 Views)

All Replies

Hello,

You will need to contact our support team for help with this as for security reasons we can’t discuss individual accounts on a public forum.

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Origin username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but depending on the time of day and your location, you will be able to send an email or speak to an advisor in ‘Live Chat’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 32 (2,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This did not help me went to site you said and can;t get answer. If someone does not correct this I will go to the better buisness bureau.

Message 3 of 32 (2,741 Views)

Hello patricia54445,

Have you tried using the email option on the link I sent you? The old live chat is no longer available.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 32 (2,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@patricia54445 wrote:

This did not help me went to site you said and can;t get answer. If someone does not correct this I will go to the better buisness bureau.

I was charge a fee for a memeber this month. i pay yearly in november. pogo check my account please. Pearline Grays

Message 5 of 32 (2,653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 6 of 32 (2,652 Views)

Hello pg607,

You would need to contact our support team regarding your billing issue as we don’t have access to these details on the forum.

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but depending on the time of day, you will now be able to start a live chat with an agent or send an email. If contacting the team by email, please include as much detail as possible so they are able to answer you straight away.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

Message 7 of 32 (2,650 Views)

★ Novice

Hi GM

On my visa bill there were  4 transaction made were they made by me     $ 22.59    $ 33.89  $ 22.59  $ 6.77

I would appreciate  any help     ty

Message 8 of 32 (2,308 Views)

★ Novice

can u send me how many badges i bought please

Message 9 of 32 (2,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There  is a charge on my visa card that I did not authorize for 39.99 - dated 05/03/13

I want it credited back to my visa card and do not charge again

Message 10 of 32 (2,175 Views)