CLUE secrets and spies

by missoldme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CLUE secrets and spies

★★★ Newbie

THE GAME ITSELF FREEZES, THE EPISODES FREEZE IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET THE GAN\ME TO LOAD.

YOU KNOW THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR WAY TOO LONG.

I'M SURE YOU WON'T REFUND MY PURCHASES, BUT AT LEAST WARN PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE BUYING SOMEYHING THAT WON'T WORK!

SHAME ON POGO FOR THIS RIP-OFF.

BETTER - FIX IT!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CLUE secrets and spies

Champion (Retired)

@missoldme   @EA_Kristi    It's possible there might be some conflict with your Flash Player. What browser version are you using? Do you have Windows? Which AntiVirus software do you have installed? If you play in an incognito/private window, are you experiencing the same issues?

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (341 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@missoldme Have you made sure that your browser and Flash are up to date? Also both loading and freezing issues may be caused by cache, so clearing browser cache and Flash storage may help.

Let us know how you get on!

Message 2 of 7 (335 Views)

★★ Novice

Nothing works except going out of the game, clicking on Hidden Objects, click on Clue, try to get the game started, then try to get an episode that works. To think I paid 3,540 gems for this aggravation!

Message 3 of 7 (327 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@missoldme   @EA_Kristi    It's possible there might be some conflict with your Flash Player. What browser version are you using? Do you have Windows? Which AntiVirus software do you have installed? If you play in an incognito/private window, are you experiencing the same issues?

Message 4 of 7 (342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem for MONTHS!. I choose a game, it starts "loading" and stops! I had top keep reloading the page and going back in. Most of the time I have to do this several times. I have Win 10 , got a new flash update 2 days ago and I have Eset NOD32 for virus. This ONLY happens in Clue, Secrets & Spies.

Message 5 of 7 (286 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have had a similar problem.  I have tried all the things, listed below, to correct whatever is wrong:-

ESC

CTRL + F5

REFRESH PAGE

INTERNET EXPLORER

CLEANED CACHE

CLEARED HISTORY

RESTART

Doing all of the above, is not resolving the problem.

What happens is that when I try to go into the next stage of the game, I click the next stage, the game says loading, but it doesn't load at all.

This morning I have tried again, I played one round of the game, clicked to go onto the next stage, and nothing happens.  It just won't reload.

I find this frustrating as having supported GEMS, my games are not 'free', I have paid to play them.

I would like to say that none of the games 'are rubbish' as every player enjoys different games albeit they may not be my choice, I don't condemn them.  That would be grossly unfair.  We are dealing with technology and there are bound to be glitches at times.  

I, personally, would like to thank ALL of the Pogo Team for their time and effort in trying to rectify the problems that we experience from time to time.

Message 6 of 7 (235 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VEIVETCLOAK

When I had that problem awhile back, I found that holding the next city 

for a few extra seconds helped keep the game from stalling.

Give that a try and see if it helps when you move from city to city, hold  

the next town for nearly 10 seconds or so and see if it loads.

Message 7 of 7 (226 Views)