Badge Marathon - No 11th badge awarded

by Enodroc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Badge Marathon - No 11th badge awarded

★★★ Newbie

It was my understanding we were supposed to receive an 11th badge after completing all 10 badges in the badge marathon, I have completed all 10 badges & never received the other badge. What do I do now?

Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Badge Marathon - No 11th badge awarded

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Enodroc

Nobody has received the special badge yet, it's Sunday night and the marathon deadline just ended about  30 minutes ago. 

As soon as Pogo is finished with their validation process the special badge will be placed in the Special Edition Badges Albums of those who completed all 10 of the marathon badges . 

Note: Due to the number of Club Pogo members who participated the validation process may take a few days.

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions in the future.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (264 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Enodroc

Nobody has received the special badge yet, it's Sunday night and the marathon deadline just ended about  30 minutes ago. 

As soon as Pogo is finished with their validation process the special badge will be placed in the Special Edition Badges Albums of those who completed all 10 of the marathon badges . 

Note: Due to the number of Club Pogo members who participated the validation process may take a few days.

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions in the future.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

★ Novice

I also have not received the badge for finishing the marathon

Message 3 of 4 (201 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@1greystonedrive

Check your badges, you won the animated badge on May 16th.

It is currently on the 2nd row of badges, if you earn any badges

it will be on the 3rd row of badges.

How to check your badges:  How to check your badges

Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)