All games disappear after start game

by jimwhit113

Original Post

All games disappear after start game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

compatibility scan is OK, cache is cleared, active X  filter is off, resolution is correct, followed all suggested adjustments and can not access ANY games after the game loads and I hit start game-HELP!!!!

Windows 8

Message 1 of 2 (112 Views)

Re: All games disappear after start game

Hero (Retired)

Hi @jimwhit113

We can help you resolve the issues you're having with the games on Pogo, but in order to do so we need more information, please reply back and provide the following:

1. Post a short list of the games you are not able to load (2 or 3) so we know if you are having issues with Java games, Flash games or both.

2. Post a description of what happens when you attempt to play the game/s you're having problems with (i.e. blank white screen, black screen, any specific error messages) provide as much detail as possible.

3. Click on the two links below then copy and paste the information that is displayed in the pop-ups into your reply:

Flash Version 

System Information .

This last step is extremely important as it  will give us a general view of your set-up and hopefully give us some ideas as to what  might be causing problems.  If you cannot copy and paste just write down everything exactly as it appears in the pop-ups.

Thanks, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to

your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others.
If you're happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
AHQ volunteer helper and moderator. I am not an EA employee.

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)