Adding ea game cards

by snowdelicious

Original Post

Adding ea game cards

★★★ Newbie

I scratched off 2 new ea game cards and then tried to redeem them for gems on pogo. The first one worked and then when I put in the numbers on the second card it said it had already been redeemed. Impossible since it's brand new. Please help me since I can't find an easy way to 'contact you'.

Message 1 of 3 (239 Views)

Re: Adding ea game cards

Community Manager (retired)

Hello snowdelicious,

I would ask you to contact our support team directly with help on this.

If you click on the following link this will take you directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support but you will be able to send an email.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

Re: Adding ea game cards

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your help. I followed another forum person's suggestion and found my way to live chat. My problem was handled quickly after that.

"Contact Us" does not go through to live chat or email very easily. I'm glad playing games on Pogo isn't as hard.

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)