A question - Pogo on iPad

by PAGER6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A question - Pogo on iPad

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I have an IPad. I can access pogo on it, look who is playing, send messages, check for new messages, but when i hit a game ( spades, mahjonng, etc.) it says loading, but it never does. The loading symbols circles around about a dozen times and then go back to the home page. I am a spades player, and want to play on my IPad. What is the problem?

Message 1 of 15 (15,952 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A question

Community Manager (retired)

Hello PAGER6

The Pogo application for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad is available in iTunes.

If you are experiencing an issue, can you please check to see if you've run out of space?

The FAQ "Playing Pogo Games on Iphone is available here (also applicable for iPod touch, and iPad.)

If you have more questions please let us know with additional information, if this helps you please use the button “Solution accepted!“

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (16,522 Views)

Re: Club membership and IPad

★★★★★ Novice

The is a Pogo games app that you can play on your iPad, but they have separate ranks and no rank badges.  There is 1 weekly badge that you can obtain on the iPad though.  You can not play the Pogo.com games/badges on your iPad, unless you download a desktop remote program.

View in thread

Message 6 of 15 (16,490 Views)

All Replies

Re: A question

Hello PAGER6

The Pogo application for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad is available in iTunes.

If you are experiencing an issue, can you please check to see if you've run out of space?

The FAQ "Playing Pogo Games on Iphone is available here (also applicable for iPod touch, and iPad.)

If you have more questions please let us know with additional information, if this helps you please use the button “Solution accepted!“

Thank you.

Message 2 of 15 (16,523 Views)

WSOP poker

★★★ Newbie
I purchased chips but never received them now I have been trying to contact someone with no luck can someone tell me how to contact EA
Message 3 of 15 (15,868 Views)

Unable to download flash player on my iPad with iOS

★ Newbie

Just bought an iPad with iOS 5and cannot download flash player to play my favorite games. What are my options?

Message 4 of 15 (15,832 Views)

Club membership and IPad

★★★ Newbie

Club membership won't allow me to play on my IPad 3 . What can I do to access this?

Message 5 of 15 (15,877 Views)

Re: Club membership and IPad

★★★★★ Novice

The is a Pogo games app that you can play on your iPad, but they have separate ranks and no rank badges.  There is 1 weekly badge that you can obtain on the iPad though.  You can not play the Pogo.com games/badges on your iPad, unless you download a desktop remote program.

Message 6 of 15 (16,491 Views)

How do I get games to load on my I pad

★ Newbie

I can get on home page see my badges my profile and see list of all games listed but none of the games will load to play on my I pad can anyone help

Message 7 of 15 (15,867 Views)

WORLD SERIES OF POKER ON THE IPAD WHERE"S MY MONEY?????

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

WORLD SERIES OF POKER ON THE IPAD

I purchased $5Mill from the 2 for 1 sale for $10.99..I played with it for a bit and when I logged out I had 4.6 mill..

I log in the next day and all I had was 20K>

I've been calling you guys for about 1 month and a week and no one can resolve this.

ALL YOU HAVE TO IS LOOK AT MY GAME PLAY AND SEE WHAT WENT WRONG? CAN SOMEONE THAT KNOWS HOW TO WORK A COMPUTER HELP ME PLEASE.....

Message 8 of 15 (15,851 Views)

Re: How do I get games to load on my I pad

Hello smokiesmomtwo

You should find here all the information you need regarding Pogo on IPad.

I have merged your question here in this thread:

We hope this helps.

Message 9 of 15 (15,852 Views)

playing on Ipad

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Trying to download Pogo on my Ipad and  it won't take my user name or my password.  Help would be appreciated.  I downloaded the app

Message 10 of 15 (15,836 Views)