A problem with this webpage caused internet explorer to close and reopen the tab

by nitabug550

Original Post

Re: A problem with this webpage caused internet explorer to close and reopen the

★ Novice

I have had the same issues for a few weeks now,, sure would like to know the solution R4045

Message 11 of 16 (1,013 Views)

Re: Games Pogo-Tri Peaks, Triva Prusit and Tumble Bees

★ Novice

R4045 is trying to find the solution to a problem .... That Internet Explorer keeps shutting down due to a problem with this site.  I have all the updates to Java and Windows not sure what else I am suppose to do and can't seem to find the solution on here. Can anyone help me.

Message 12 of 16 (1,011 Views)

Re: A problem with this webpage caused internet explorer to close and reopen the

Community Manager (retired)

@r2929

You can try clearing your browser cache.

Are you playing on Internet Explorer browser?

ie_bullet.png  Internet Explorer

• Launch your Internet Explorer browser.
  • Click on Tools, then Internet Options, and finally Delete in the Browsing History Section.
    IEHomePage.jpg
    OPTIONie.jpg

• Click Delete Browsing History.
  • Deselect Preserve Favorites website data.
  • Select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
  • Click Delete.
  • Close all browser windows and restart Internet Explorer.

Message 13 of 16 (1,011 Views)

★ Novice

R4045 is having the same problem during games in Club pogo.  Sure wish someone would give a solution to this problem, it gets very annoying.  I have all the latest updates and only have trouble on this site. Thank you for any response.

Message 14 of 16 (1,010 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@r2929

I am not sure you've seen my message just above.

Have you tried clearing the browser cache, are you using Internet Explorer?

Message 15 of 16 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am getting the same problem.

I have done EVERYTHING that has been suggested. I've cleared the cache multiple times, I've made sure I have the correct Java version. I've tried to talk to customer support but keep getting disconnected before the problem is resolved. I am at my wits end and am nearly to the point of canceling my Pogo subscription. After all, whats the point of paying for something you cant use?

Message 16 of 16 (972 Views)