2 Marathon games not showing completion

by samandtre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 Marathon games not showing completion

★★★ Newbie

I have completed all 10 marathon games and when I went into look at the badges it say cookie connect and mahjong safari are active. They were completed.  Do I need to redo these games?

there are green checks by them.  I did start playing the mahjong safari again but after playing over 4 hours to complete I would rather not.  Thank you

Message 1 of 9 (642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2 Marathon games not showing completion

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@samandtre

The Challenges Column on the homepage and the badge albums are not always the best places to look to see if you've earned a badge as there is a display issue that seems to affect some members.

In my opinion, the following places are the best places to look:

A. Click on the Challenges tab beneath the games home screen, if the challenge has been completed there will be a green check mark indicating that the challenge has been completed and the badge has been awarded.

B. Click on the Badges link (located under Quick Links) on the Pogo home page, you'll get a pop up of your badge collection. If your badge is there, then you did, indeed earn it and it has been awarded. I did a quick check here for you and I see all 10 of your badges for the Marathon listed there.

Note: Occasionally there is a short delay in awarding badges after a challenge has been won.

ETA: The challenge that you reactivated will continue to show as active until you either complete the challenge again or the time expires for the challenge.  

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions in the future.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (724 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@samandtre

The Challenges Column on the homepage and the badge albums are not always the best places to look to see if you've earned a badge as there is a display issue that seems to affect some members.

In my opinion, the following places are the best places to look:

A. Click on the Challenges tab beneath the games home screen, if the challenge has been completed there will be a green check mark indicating that the challenge has been completed and the badge has been awarded.

B. Click on the Badges link (located under Quick Links) on the Pogo home page, you'll get a pop up of your badge collection. If your badge is there, then you did, indeed earn it and it has been awarded. I did a quick check here for you and I see all 10 of your badges for the Marathon listed there.

Note: Occasionally there is a short delay in awarding badges after a challenge has been won.

ETA: The challenge that you reactivated will continue to show as active until you either complete the challenge again or the time expires for the challenge.  

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions in the future.

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 9 (725 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have completed 8 of the ten required marathon badges...  don't see all of them showing as completed... One of the eight I even hit to start the challenge again on that one.... wont play these marathon games again... the first marathon all games showed listed, and you saw all games you had to complete at a glance... and it showed which had been completed....  sick and tired of trying to figure out what is going with whatever game.... too time consuming, and frustrating... pogo did a real poor job this time around...

Message 3 of 9 (540 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@matuffy220

That is due to the display issue I referenced the above accepted solution.  It is not necessary to redo the challenges you've completed unless you want to.

Go to the Pogo home page and click on the Badges link (located under Quick Links beneath your profile) you'll get a pop up of your badge collection, the badges for the marathon challenges you've completed should be there.

Message 4 of 9 (532 Views)

what are the names of the marathon badges ??

★★★ Novice

In pogo there is a marathon games going... I have been playing all week...   not sure if I am playing the right games... first time pogo ran a marathon, it was easy and clear.... this time pogo has failed... I have spent more time trying to find the correct games to play... some show I completed, others that I have completed don't show anywhere.... wont play the marathon again... too frustrating just to find the correct games... also they sent all these gifts for appreciation which are inter-mingled with marathon... am finishing up last marathon game which is to make a fun run in sweet tooth.. some, because I couldn't find if I had won or not, I restarted...  just going to complete the sweet tooth.... disappointed player...

Message 5 of 9 (510 Views)

★★★ Novice

under the link you mention it only shows marathon badges one and four... it does show some appreciation badges also... is appreciation and marathon badges the same... or can someone pls pls - list the marathon badges , games and name of them...thank you....

Message 6 of 9 (513 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@matuffy220

The appreciation badges are not included in the marathon.  Below is a list of the badge names and associated games for the current challenge:

Club Pogo Marathon 1:  Word Whomp™
Club Pogo Marathon 2:  Poppit Bingo
Club Pogo Marathon 3:  Tri-Peaks Solitaire
Club Pogo Marathon 4:  Claire Hart™: Soul Searcher
Club Pogo Marathon 5:  Sweet Tooth 2
Club Pogo Marathon 6:  CLUE Secrets & Spies
Club Pogo Marathon 7:   Mahjong Garden
Club Pogo Marathon 8:   Phlinx 2
Club Pogo Marathon 9:   Hog Heaven Slots
Club Pogo Marathon 10: Mahjong Escape

Note: Even if you do not complete all 10 challenges in time to earn the special badge, the badges are yours to keep and earn when you have the time and desire to work on them.

Just  Image

Message 7 of 9 (493 Views)

★★★ Novice

the games you listed are the ones i played... but they are showing up as appreciated games, not marathon??

Message 8 of 9 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@matuffy220

You signed in here using a false name.  I am not able to check your badges

MATUFFY220 is not a registered Pogo player

To check your own badges, use this method shown here:  

How to check your badges

Message 9 of 9 (471 Views)