world class Solitaire

by yaleallston

Original Post

world class Solitaire

★★★ Novice

I have played at least 20 times and I have only earned 3...and I need 12.....and I am never allowed to win.....I am the one with the horoscope and Wold Class Solitaire...I can win pts...but not the number ogames  to 12  only 3...tytyytytytytytyytDoraElyse   

Message 1 of 5 (347 Views)

Re: world class Solitaire

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@yaleallston 

This is not a registered Pogo username.

There are several badges that require 12 of something in this game.

we have no idea which badge you are working on.

We will need to know the name of the badge you are working on, then 

we can give you some hints as to why you are not making progress?

If it is one of the most recent badges, it requires, landing in 12 cities.

so only the city landings will count towards that badge.

I am doing that one myself at the moment.  but spending more time

here then playng badges.   LOL 

Message 2 of 5 (341 Views)

★★★ Novice

World   Class   Solitaire  one way or another does not give out the number of towns I have reached after I reached them.  Sometimes I play the game all the way throu and never get that number   1-14.  May thanks   for all that u do..Dora Elyse

Message 3 of 5 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@yaleallston 

Check to see if you have already been awarded the bade (your DoraElyse account is set to private, so I can't do this for you).

You can see which badges you’ve won recently, by first clicking on the ‘Badges’ tab at the top of the home page. Then click on ‘My Collection’ and finally the link to ‘See all my earned badges’.

There’s occasionally a glitch where badges show as only part completed or progress reverts to zero on the Home page, but you have been awarded the badge if it appears in the 'earned' list.

Otherwise, we'd need to know the name of the challenge you're playing to see if there are any special rules for that particular challenge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 5 (311 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have checked but have not won this badge as of yet...doubtful.  Now this is happening on find the word and the other counting 

games for badges...I love Pogo, but I'm feeling defeated in paying and playing the games and not winning.  Thank you thank you so much for helping me.  

You have made a difference.  I don't think that Pogo is in a hurry to correct this.  

Thank you for your patience and time.  Blessings  Doraelyse

Message 5 of 5 (299 Views)