word search daily

by JAX5199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

word search daily

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been playing for badge in 2010 book I need this badge and 1 more I am working on, I need to complete 21 bonus puzzles and am not getting the credit for it, so now after I finish the other badge I won't have a complete book for 2010. So what do I do.And its jax6199 not jax5199

Message 1 of 3 (94 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: word search daily

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@JAX5199 

In order to earn that badge you'll need to click on the Random* button on the menu screen (after you do the Daily that loads initially)

Random puzzles and bonus puzzles are the same thing.

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@JAX5199 

Are you finding the bonus words? Bonus words are in blue and missing a letter in the word. For example, ti-er (tiger).
You can click on New Game until you see a bonus word, or you can toggle back and forth between difficulty levels until a blue bonus word appears in the puzzle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (88 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@JAX5199 

In order to earn that badge you'll need to click on the Random* button on the menu screen (after you do the Daily that loads initially)

Random puzzles and bonus puzzles are the same thing.

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.

Message 3 of 3 (84 Views)