subscription to pogo

by suzeqny244

Original Post

subscription to pogo

★★★ Newbie

I was billed for renewal for pogo and would like to get a refund. I thought I cancelled my subscription awhile back. 

Message 1 of 2 (53 Views)

Re: subscription to pogo

Hero (Retired)

Yes, if you have not removed your CC info, there is recurrent billing, it's in the Terms of Service.

Here is an article about the renewal program:   Pogo|Club Pogo Renewal Program - How it works|EA Help

Here's how to cancel your subscription:  

Important Information about Cancelling your Pogo Subscription

There's nothing anyone can do here on the forum about a billing issue,   you can contact Customer Service if you'd like

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support, but you will be able to send an email. Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Hope this helps.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.

Message 2 of 2 (52 Views)