still can't load word whomp and scrabble

by samanthayoung74

Original Post

Re: still can't load word whomp and scrabble

Community Manager (retired)

@Vinnica 

Thanks very much for getting back to us. Hopefully this will at least enable you to continue to play until a permanent resolution is found. 

In the meantime, enjoy the games! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 31 of 40 (377 Views)

@Vinnica 

One more quick question - the Pogo team has asked me to find out which animated badge you were using before?

This will really help them in their investigations. 

Thanks for your help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 32 of 40 (375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was using  The 2011 Summer Limited Edition Badge, Aces Up, a smiling bringt Sun  Large smile

Message 33 of 40 (370 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi. I have been away from my computer. I am using the same sun animated badge also. I will change it and let you know the results tomorrow. Hoping this will work.
Message 34 of 40 (357 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just changed my animated sun badge, and all my games are working now. Thank you very much!!!!!

Message 35 of 40 (351 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well fiddle, it isn't the badge that is causing my problems in Trizzle because I haven't worn that one in a long time Trizzle username problem

I've tried animated mini with animated badge, animated mini with non animated badge, non animated mini with animated badge, and non animated mini and non animated badge.  Even went back down to the bare bones default never-been-shopped-for mini with the original Club Pogo Badge with no luck.

Great going for ya'll though.  Finding out what was causing your problems gives me hope we will eventually find out what is causing mine.

Message 36 of 40 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

thanks for the answer, on that animated badge.

I will put that information in my notes about the

possible problems it causes.

Message 37 of 40 (340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Second day, can't get game, able to sign in them gen blank screen where game should be.  Do get all the advertising around it though.

Message 38 of 40 (285 Views)

@flacaseyj 

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed browser and system information into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help: http://news.pogo.com/pogo-troubleshooter/

Message 39 of 40 (271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was on the scrabble game..  said loading  and not loading at all... socherlee

Message 40 of 40 (242 Views)