"Could not find pogo frame, xd not working (23:undefined". game session bug.

by Blinkjdd

Original Post

"Could not find pogo frame, xd not working (23:undefined". game session bug.

★★★ Newbie

After starting Trivia Pursuit Daily 20, I receive a blank screen with the windows message: "Could not find pogo frame, xd not working (23:undefined)". Apparently, this bug is becoming more indigenous and widespread among users.  I can no longer run through a Trivia Pursuit  session (and probably others) successfully. Please fix.

Message 1 of 16 (709 Views)

Re: "Could not find pogo frame, xd not working (23:undefined". game se

EA Staff

@Blinkjdd This issue is under investigation! If you close the pop up or the extra window are you not able to continue with the game?

Message 2 of 16 (697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes game continues but it is very annoying and since we pay for this service it should be an urgent problem.  Or would you like to refund us all.

Message 3 of 16 (684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

need problem fixed

Message 4 of 16 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem been going on  a few weeks now  ,I can not plat certain  games because of this  if there is a timer involved    THIS FIXED!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 16 (662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, I cannot continue with Trivia Pursuit after closing the message window. The same  blank, white background screen then continues to be displayed. I can then close that screen to return to the Trivia Pursuit window, which will loop back with the identical resulting error message if I run the app again. Sporadically, at times I can process the first one or two trivia questions, then...as in a Steven Spielberg film..."I'm back!" (Same anomaly bug.)

Message 6 of 16 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same issue with Jungle Gin!

Message 7 of 16 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes you are, but it occurs every time a new game loads, i.e. Jungle Gin, every time someone gets Jin, the pop up occurs with the message and you have to say ok and then close the extra window.  It is very annoying.

Message 8 of 16 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes can continue to play game but is annoying at end of each level.  This problem oppeared two weeks ago.

Message 9 of 16 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This also happens playing Word Whomp. As others have stated, very annoying to have to keep dismissing the extra window after every single round/game. Since I'm now paying for this service, would like to have it work correctly. Please fix asap. Thank you.

Message 10 of 16 (597 Views)