pogo account

by bobcar82

Original Post

pogo account

★★ Novice

i have been with pogo for many years and they took me off my account because they said my credit card had expired . it did not it is good till 6/2017.  i reinstated  my account. i also tried to get on help with ea and i cannot get on to it to speak with a person. Please help me i lost all my points and gems i bought. is there a way i can call them so i can speak to a person .  thank you 

Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: pogo account

Pogo has not offered phone support for a few years now. The way to contact them is through email or live chat if it is available to you.

Please contact customer support directly for help with this by following these steps:

1. Click the link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list.

3. Click underneath the heading: ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button.

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can find me on pogo as GalaxiesFarAway
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)