i cannot play letters from nowhere ,when i click full screen i only see a portion of the game

by swdnp721

Original Post

i cannot play letters from nowhere ,when i click full screen i only see a portion of the game

★ Novice
Message 1 of 12 (342 Views)

Re: i cannot play letters from nowhere ,when i click full screen i only see a portion of the game

★★★ Newbie

was sad to see that letters from nowhere was badge game since I cannot play with large screen I even tried a different browser still does not work this is a pogo problem.

Message 2 of 12 (330 Views)

Re: i cannot play letters from nowhere ,when i click full screen i only see a portion of the game

Community Manager (retired)

@swdnp721 

Your browser may be zoomed out.

You can correct this by typing CTRL+0 (Zero) to set your browser to the default zoom level.

Message 3 of 12 (328 Views)

@Conniestewart520 

Why can't you play with the full screen mode? Are you having the same issue?

Message 4 of 12 (327 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried that  doe not work  this is pogos problem  also tried other browser same thing

Message 5 of 12 (321 Views)

@AngelEyes75150 

I am sorry that didn't work.

If the Game screen is cut off and resetting the zoom level to 100% did not help, then you have to adjust your screen resolution.

Thanks to our community member Tremsktk for the tips !

In order to ensure that your game window is able to fit on your screen, follow the steps below to change your Screen Resolution:

Message 6 of 12 (318 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem also

Message 7 of 12 (316 Views)

@Jrcnjdfc 

You can use the browser zooming feature. These controls are as follows:

• Ctrl + (zoom in)
  • Ctrl - (zoom out)
  • Ctrl 0 (set to 100%)
Message 8 of 12 (307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

letters from nowhere stinks to play............screen goes off  the page ........can't locate  the objects

Message 9 of 12 (302 Views)

@kob43p 

Please read the post directly above yours and set your zoom to 100%.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 10 of 12 (299 Views)