have gems no badge challenge on my first class solitaire page

by bbix105

Original Post

have gems no badge challenge on my first class solitaire page

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 4 (328 Views)

Re: have gems no badge challenge on my first class solitaire page

★ Pro

Is the badge activated?  Which challenge is it?  What does it show on your Badge Central page?

Message 2 of 4 (324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the problem is there is nothing . when i ran low on gems the challenges disappeared and never came back. i cant purchase a badge with gems if they are not on the bottom of the first class solitaire page

Message 3 of 4 (320 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@bbix105 

This link should show currently available Mix-n-Match and Premium badges/albums to buy for First Class Solitaire - 

http://www.pogo.com/games/firstclass?pageSection=ag_1list1_txt_firstclass2

It may be that you already have all the currently available badges for that game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 4 (312 Views)