free coins

by gamn15complaints

Original Post

free coins

★★★ Newbie

besides not receiving free coins when paid for the coins with gems, but gems were deducted! both zuma revenge and bejeweled 2 slots only allow free coins for one game. they should be separate, since they are separate games?????

Message 1 of 4 (179 Views)

Re: free coins

★★★★★ Expert

@gamn15complaints

The game is zuma slots not zma revenge, two different games.  one uses coins the other tokens.

The Parlor games all use the same coin bank.  It takes smart playing and some luck to get ahead

in coins for those games.  If you go in betting big, hopping to win big you will run yourself out of coins

quickly.

I am up over a half million in coins, and I have never bought any.  It has all been done by smart play.

Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well, well, so i made a mistake on the name of the game zuma slots, obviously the game which takes the coins is the game i was referring too. i thought with my paid membership to pogo, it entitled me to free playing of the games. so, when slots were introduced with a bucket of "free coins" i was not expecting to have to purchase gems to play. doesn't matter if you bet small or big, losing and not having the opportunity to play the game is not "free play". you must work for the websites which want to continue to have you purchase "gems" to play. well i didn't mind spending a little cash to keep people employed, but was cheated out of 56 gems. so, really pogo is just getting to be nothing but, purchase gems.... to play???? or no play? now, there are the childish games like connect 4. but, with three memberships, thinking gaming in a whole new light. what is just three memberships when you have millions. one thing i have noticed................. instead of 200,000 people playing it is down to 70,000 or so???? wonder why????

Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@gamn15complaints

I am sorry if you misread what I said there.  I have never bought any coins for these 2 slot games.

it is all thru smart play and luck.

I live in downtown, Reno, Nevada------There are slot machines everywhere.

I have not put a coin in one in over 30+ years, can't afford to, I live on disability.

Message 4 of 4 (161 Views)