bug in monoply slots

by cherrieu8

Original Post

bug in monoply slots

★ Novice

the weekly challenge for monolpy slots is NOT dueable. THE game definitely has a big bug and it is NOT giving anyone the community chest card. I have spoken with many HUNDREDS of people in chat.............people have spent over 20 hrs and gone around the totally several times and never received the community chest card. IT will allow you to lose lots of tokens. LOL

Message 1 of 7 (197 Views)

Re: bug in monoply slots

★★★★★ Expert

@cherrieu8

Well all I can say is the badge can be won, Several players have won the 

badge including myself.  and I came out nearly 15000 tokens ahead when

finished.  If you are losing tokens, you are betting too much. bet one token

per line.  Several players have found that playing only one line in a

gameroom alone or with less then 5 players, they get dice much more often.

you will not loose as much or win as much, but you are only playing for the

dice.  The badge tips for this badge do not match up with this weeks badge

so I wonder if the wrong badge was selected this week.  will be interesting 

to find out, if they post something about it in the PogoNews.   LOL

Message 2 of 7 (194 Views)

★★ Novice

it w not paying mostly taking tokens and the total token numbers are not running correctly!

Message 3 of 7 (171 Views)

★★ Novice
Room 2062 is the same
Message 4 of 7 (167 Views)

★★ Novice

This in not my picture connected to my password which has been changed, but comes up wrong every night and have to change it but it does not remember me!  Think you have a problem with personal information!  I no longer use my old password information.  I sign in with my email and a new password!  Having problems with recognition from Pogo!  Monopoly Slots appears to be one big mess.  Several who come into Room 2062 have been together for over 12 years but it no longer fun!  And friends stay away!

Message 5 of 7 (162 Views)

★★ Novice

We play exclusive games and pay our annual fee but you keep adding power ups which I cannot afford as I am a senior citizen and have in the past enjoyed playing on Pogo.  Like other friends am considering to stop my annual payment.  It is so sad as I have met many very nice people in here and used the games and people for entertainment!

Correct the problems as you are loosing people according to your daily count on the games!

Message 6 of 7 (159 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @susie36,

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty in Monopoly Slots.

For the issue with your password, please make sure to clear your browser cache, and then try not to use a bookmark to access Pogo.com. Instead, go directly to Pogo.com and then sign in with your information manually. This will ensure that it's not remembering an old password and it shouldn't come up with an error after that.

If you're having difficulty receiving your tokens, please contact our EA Help Game Advisors and they can help track down what might have occurred during play. You can reach EA Help by going to https://help.ea.com.  Please remember that using power-ups is not required to play any Pogo game.

For the picture here on Answers HQ, you can edit that to be any picture from our picture database. Just click on the down arrow next to your name in the upper right corner of Answers HQ, and then select Profile. Please remember that Answers HQ is not directly attached to Pogo like the Pogo Forums are, so it won't show your current Pogo Mini.

I hope all of these answer your questions. Please let me know if you have any further questions and I'll do my best to help!

Arrenai Cat

Message 7 of 7 (136 Views)