blocked plug in

by goldens54

Original Post

blocked plug in

★ Newbie

I have been trying to play a couple of different games one of them being Claire Hart and I am getting a message that states blocked plug-in. I was wondering if you could tell me if it is a problem with Pogo, or if it is a problem with my computer and if you could offer any suggestions as to how to fix this problem. 

Thank you for your  assistance. 

goldens54

Message 1 of 3 (120 Views)

Re: blocked plug in

★★★★★ Expert

is claire hart still blocked?

Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

Re: blocked plug in

Community Manager (retired)

@goldens54 

It means that your Plug-in (Java of Flash - in the case of Claire Hart it will be Flash) has been blocked by your browser or anti-virus program.
If you copy and paste the info you see in this link, someone could offer some suggestions:

http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 3 (110 Views)