Zuma Slots

by fadyfredfriday

Original Post

Zuma Slots

★★★ Newbie

Hello

can any one tell me why? when I decide to stop playing zuma slots   I automatically get a warning message popping up asking me this ;

message from webpage;

this page is asking to confirm that you want to leave - Data you have entered  may not be saved

that is at the end of play  at times at beginning of play  I must refresh a couple of times to be able to play the game

after refilling the bucket

ty  FFF

Message 1 of 3 (115 Views)

Re: Zuma Slots

Champion (Retired)

@fadyfredfriday    I'm not able to tell you explicitly why, however, that's how the game is programmed.

Everyone sees that warning. I'm hoping that Pogo will eventually remove it. Those

extra keystrokes are unnecessary for the game.

For many Flash-based games, you may need to frequently clear your Flash cache.

You could also try clicking on the "Start/Play" button while the game is still loading &

open the game in a new window. Perhaps you'll get better results that way.

Message 2 of 3 (105 Views)

Re: Zuma Slots

★★★ Newbie

Standard smile  thank you for coming with an attempt 

but alas it persists and I am not savy enough to get this issue to the right department   just as bad as playing bejeweled 3 and it says no more matches where you clearly see one available and your game is terminated  and no one listens  so this is my last time I open my mouth

Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)