YOU HAVE MAJOR ISSUES WITH YOUR SERVERS DIDN'T LET MEMBERS KNOW !

by TopmostHoneyG

Original Post

YOU HAVE MAJOR ISSUES WITH YOUR SERVERS DIDN'T LET MEMBERS KNOW !

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I saw three major articles on the issue you are have on your site. You have been having major issues with your servers for some time. The problem is I pay to play and you can't be honest with your members and let us know. I do hope this is straightened out soon and that my over 3500,00 tokens and 8 badges will be added to my account. No tokens have been added to my account for over two weeks, they aren't being added to the HD games. If you can't straighten this issue with your servers, please discontinue my membership as this has not been right that you're not telling your gamers what's going on.                    [edit: email address removed]     TopMostHoneyG         Grace Stallworth-Papino

[CM Edit: Removed the extra-large font to adhere to the Answers HQ rules.

Don't:

Abuse the formatting options. Nobody likes being YELLED AT!!?!? This means, don't overuse:

• ALL CAPS
  • Extra-large fonts
  • Repeated symbols ]
Message 1 of 6 (562 Views)

Re: YOU HAVE MAJOR ISSUES WITH YOUR SERVERS DIDN'T LET MEMBERS KNOW !

★★★ Pro

The HD games DO NOT award gems. 

Message 2 of 6 (537 Views)

★ Novice

THANK YOU SO MUCH,FOR LETTING ME KNOW, JUST FOUND OUT HD GAMES DON'T AWARD TOKENS EITHER. 

Message 3 of 6 (516 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @TopmostHoneyG,

Unfortunately, HTML5 / HD games will no longer offer tokens due to a new and upcoming reward system replacing it. Java and Flash games will continue to offer Pogo Tokens.

Tokens As many of you are aware, the current token system will be replaced with a new awards system. As stated in a May 2018 blog, I, and the rest of the Pogo team, know this is a point of contention for some of you. For those of you for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status. Tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed. We thank you for your understanding. Stay tuned for more information about the upcoming system.

Source: Pogo Blog #94

Arrenai Cat

Message 4 of 6 (495 Views)

★ Novice
THANK YOU SO MUCH ARRENAI, I do appreciate the info, I do enjoy the games and tokens, it's just so much better being informed when issues occur.
Message 5 of 6 (481 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

You're very welcome, @TopmostHoneyG!  

The Pogo Blog and Pogo Insider is a great source of information, and updates get released with new information once every other week.

https://blog.pogo.com/category/pogo-insider-archive/

Arrenai Cat

Message 6 of 6 (425 Views)