Why do I see so few players in the rooms? Is it neccessary gto

by meque34

Original Post

Why do I see so few players in the rooms? Is it neccessary gto

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Backgammon for years, and now, every time I log in to the site, I see very few people in the playing rooms. What's the reason? It is neccessary to  join the Pogo Club in order to see more players to play with?

Few years ago, i used to find 50, 60 or even more players in each room, but now, there are almost empty!

Do I have to join Pogo Club?

Will I see more players after joining?

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Re: Why do I see so few players in the rooms? Is it neccessary gto

Community Manager (retired)

@meque34,

Are you checking along the tabs for the different room types - social, beginners etc?- See the screenshot below:

backgammon.PNG

There are some Club Pogo member only rooms in each category, which are free of ads so play is more continuous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)