Why always some kind of Mahjong for daily and weekly challenges?

by ntagain23832

Original Post

Why always some kind of Mahjong for daily and weekly challenges?

★★★ Newbie

I enjoy playing in POGO but there are more games to play then just MAHJONG.  Why is there always some kind of Mahjong for a daily or weekly challenge?  I'm so tired of playing any kind of MAHJONG!  Please POGO assign KENO POP, SCRABBLE, JUNGLE GIN, HIGH STAKES POOL, anything that doesn't contain the word MAHJONG.  

Message 1 of 5 (480 Views)

Re: Why always some kind of Mahjong for daily and weekly challenges?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ntagain23832

I just noticed what the next badges are.  That is a lot of Seasons.  How do

you get 81?  The Pogo badge master computer must like Mahjong games

and HOG games, if the weekly badges are not one they are the other.  

Some of the games you listed are java base games, we do not use those

anymore because not everyone can play java games.  Not everyone can

play scrabble either, they always have 3 badges during those weeks.  We 

recently had a badge in gin, and several players could not play it.  That 

game needs to be re-written to work correctly,   Here is a list of the games

and what programming they use:   Flash / Java / HTML5

Message 2 of 5 (458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completely agree.  With all the games to choose from for daily's and weekly challenges PLEASE POGO start choosing anything other than the mahjong games.  I'm so sick of playing them as well.  I know it's not just me or the other pogo player who is sick of them, a lot of people are complaining in the games about it.  PLEASE PLEASE stop with any of the mahjong games.

Message 3 of 5 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear pogo..am sure more people are so VERY tired of all the Mahjong varities that you are forcing upon us...quit with it!!! Will not renew if the varietiy of challenges doesnt get fixed ASAP!Also the tournament games are boring and tedious...am so disappointed with the quality of this site!!!

Message 4 of 5 (270 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Me too.   Understand on java and flash issues.  But we still have flash for a while.  2019 I think with flash.   But choose some that are not java.  How about canasta, spades, tri peaks, there are so many non power up games.  I think those are the ones we are tired of.  Cause not all of us have the bucks for.  Yes we don't have to use.  But when its a challenge you just do.  We get to thinking that is the only reason why you are doing.  Is to make more money from us.    I agree on almost wanting to not renew member ship after being with pogo from the beginning of time.  

Message 5 of 5 (254 Views)