Where do I find Starter Badge Album on Pogo

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where do I find Starter Badge Album on Pogo

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@Four2eat

Click on 'Badges' on the front page, then 'My Collection'. The new Starter album is listed with the 'Weekly Badge' albums. You'll need to click on the arrow on the right-hand side a couple of times as it's placed at the end of the yearly albums next to 2003.

Hope this answers your question. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)

All Replies

Re: Where do I find Starter Badge Album on Pogo

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@Four2eat

Click on 'Badges' on the front page, then 'My Collection'. The new Starter album is listed with the 'Weekly Badge' albums. You'll need to click on the arrow on the right-hand side a couple of times as it's placed at the end of the yearly albums next to 2003.

Hope this answers your question. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)