Weekly challenges on Pogo

by cames728

Original Post

Weekly challenges on Pogo

★★★ Newbie

Will not give me any progress with weekly badge.  Have logged in/logged out/logged in several and it doesn't work.  How can I get it to keep the progress and/or show the progress for the weekly badge.

Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)

Re: Weekly challenges on Pogo

Hero (Retired)

I finished up while ago with both of this weeks weekly challenges, had no issues...

Have you cleared the Flash & Java Cache in addition to all browser's cache?

1. How do I clear my web browser cache? - Java
  2. How do I clear the Java cache?

I am including direct links for your convience for your Flash Player, just follow the steps below:

Troubleshooting for Loading and Lag Issues with Pogo Games (Flash Games)

If you are experiencing any issues with your Pogo games that use Flash, we recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed below:

Check your Global Storage Settings:

3. Go to the Adobe Flash Player Global Storage Settings panel.
    • The box listing your Global Storage Settings is a tool and not an image. In the box you can apply changes to your settings.
  4. Click on the slider bar and move it all the way to the right (unlimited).
  5. The tool automatically saves your changes so you do not have to worry about navigating away or accepting the changes manually.

Clear your Flash Player Storage:

1. Go to the Website Storage Setting Panel.
    • The box you see is a tool and not an image; it will allow you to make changes if you click on it.
  2. Click on "Delete All Sites"
  3. Once all sites are deleted please try your game again.

After completing the above steps, please reboot your computer, relaunch your browser and relogin to pogo.

Let us know if you still have a problem.

Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps & Click XP if someone helped - Thanks

Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

Re: Weekly challenges on Pogo

Community Manager (retired)

@cames728 - 

Check in your list of earned badges - you were awarded both the 'Pop-ular' and 'Feeling Blue' badges today. Well done!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 3 (143 Views)