This is the third or forth

by Brem Fraser

Original Post

This is the third or forth

★★★ Newbie

This is the third or forth time I have attempted to report a problem to you. Background, I have been paying for POGO for 15 or more years. Have even given subscriptions to friends as gifts. If you check my account you will see I have purchased extra token on many occasions. Point is I consider myself to be a good customer. Today 11/5 /16 for the third damm time have completed a crossword puzzle in Crossword Cove, and your game as failed to give me the correct score as it will not count a word as being completed. In this case today it was the AAA clue and what ever the other down word was. I cant get back to the puzzle to see what the down word was, but even after checking with the hint section of the game it failed to recognize the word. So the game refused to accept the fact that the game was in deed completed. This particular thing has happened before. I will guess you are laughing at this point and probably calling me a * for complaining about10 or 20 worthless pts. but that is not the issue. I play the damm game every night, I get some satisfaction out of eventually solving every game. You probably  don't do crossword type puzzles so again I am just some flaming * *ing about a silly game. Again point is I am a 70 year old  with few thing to keep me occupied and entertained. It's your game, PLEASE fix it, and throw me a bone for you screwing up my night. Thank you and  Vote Trump

Message 1 of 1 (121 Views)